Tuesday, April 5, 2016

Art, art, EVERYWHERE! Hood River Library and North Shore Cafe in White Salmon :)

Hello and Happy Tuesday!
A cluster of Small Works at the Hood River Library
Last week I was lucky enough to have my mom visit from the east coast. I didn't get much done in the studio, but I did get my work hung at the Hood River Library! Yay! This week I'll be hanging my work at The North Shore Cafe in White Salmon.

Looking down the East Wall of the Meeting Room at the Hood River Library.
We also took a trip into Portland to visit the Saturday Market, I hope to have inventory for art fairs and markets in the future and would really love to be a part of Portland Saturday Market
Add that one to my 'Goals for 2016' :)

I was also able to get more work up on Society6, so there's that to be proud of! Whew! I never imagined back in art school that there would be so much work and not art work to being an artist. At least I love every minute of it! More to come next week. Until then, I'll be in the studio (or working)...

 Here's a parting shot for the week. Its my favorite photo from our visit.
My mother and I in Portland at the Saturday Market. 

No comments:

Post a Comment