Wednesday, February 26, 2014




As always the week went by fast! I made some headway on three more pieces in the Mini series and continued my work on 'Flight II' for display that The Dalles Art Center. 'Flight II' is almost finished and will get delivered tomorrow! Whoot!




Below is a shot of 'Flight II' from Monday.


 The current state of my paint table. Thanks North Shore Cafe for all the coffee and love!


 

 My partner, Dixie-Mae, is clearly not impressed by my work this week. I'll have to see if I can live up to her expectations this coming week!


Thanks for checking in!






For fun from the stuido with me at:

If you are interested in making an appointment or would like to inqure about a comission feel free to email me at:
nwbysefineart@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment